The Ministry of Health, in collaboration with Ontario Health and the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services, is launching a Call for Proposals for one-time mental health & addictions funding for the 2022-2023 fiscal year. Funding will support the creation of safe spaces for mental health and addictions programming, delivery of traditional healing programs, land-based programming, and appropriate health and safety expenses.
The closing date for the submission of Proposal Forms is December 19, 2022.
Examples of minor capital expenditures include:
- Creation of safe space;
- Health and safety equipment;
- Infrastructural upgrades to existing spaces;
- Cultural supports and supplies;
- Supplies to implement land-base activities; and,
- Vehicles for patient and client transportation and for land-base activities.
Download the following documents for more information:
- MHA Indigenous One-Time Funding Fall 2022-Webinar FINAL
- Proposal Form_2022-23 Time-limited MHA Funding (final)
- Call for proposals_One-Time MHA Funding Nov28-2022 (final)
If you have further questions about the proposal form and the process, please email the Ministry of Children, Community and Social Services at firstname.lastname@example.org.