Welcome to my social media channels and I hope you find them interesting, informative and useful. My pages and sites are monitored regularly and comments left on any of my pages, feeds or walls, are reviewed for content.
My pages are intended to enhance our communication, provoke thought and call for action by First Nations citizens, leadership, and all Canadians in addressing injustices and advocate for First Nations interests.
I also encourage you to visit the contact page on the Chiefs of Ontario website where you can access email addresses to request more information from my office or send correspondence.
Rules of Participation:
You are welcome to post respectful, thoughtful, insightful and thought provoking comments on our social media feeds.
The Regional Chief’s office reserves the right to remove any posts or content that:
- Provides the personal information of individuals
- Promotes, perpetuates or fosters discrimination on the basis of race, creed, colour, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, nationality, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation
- Is a personal attack on an individual or specific group
- Is profane, defamatory or abusive
- Is sexually explicit or links to content that is sexually explicit
- Conducts or encourages illegal activity
- Is commercial in nature and is attempting to advertise, promote or sell products or services of an individual or an individual business
- Is for the purposes of promoting a candidate for municipal, provincial or federal election
- May tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems
- Violating privacy legislation, including discussion of items in closed session meetings
- Promotes an individual religion or religious services
- Dangerous links
Notwithstanding the criteria listed above, my office reserves the right to post, refuse to post, or remove, any content from its page at any time, without notice and to block repeat offenders, if necessary. The overall goal is to ensure that all parties participate online in a respectful, relevant way.
Wishing you Peace beyond all understanding,
Ontario Regional Chief