- New positive results almost doubled to 93 as of August 29, 2021 (up from 50 in the previous week).
As feared, First Nations data is now appearing to follow the Ontario trend of increasing numbers.
- The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 5,110.
- New positives in Ontario continue to increase for the sixth week in a row.
- Increases in the sub-regions increased with the highest increase of 3.2% in the Southwest.
- Test volume among First Nations remained at usual levels after the peak in testing 2 weeks ago.
- Ontario test volume may be increasing.
- All other measures are holding steady this week: positivity, hospitalization and death rates in First Nations and across Ontario.
Download the full PDF Report here: COVID-19 Testing Report #73