- New positive results increased again to 40 as of August 22, 2021 (from 25 in the previous week). The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 4,968.
- New positives in Ontario continue to increase for the fourth week in a row. This is an important consideration when interpreting First Nations trends.
- Increases in the sub-regions remain around 1% with the highest increase of 1.6% in the Southwest.
- Test volume among First Nations returned to usual levels after the peak in testing last week.
- All other measures are holding steady this week: test volumes in Ontario and positivity, hospitalization and death rates in First Nations and across Ontario.
Download and read the full PDF here: COVID-19 Testing Report #71