- New positive results decreased again this week and are down to 30 as of July 11, 2021 (compared to 42 last week).
- The number of positive results among First Nations to date is 4,836.
- There were no positives in most areas and the biggest increase was just over 1% in the Northeast, with 15 new positive results.
- Test volume was within normal variation In First Nations and across Ontario.
- The cumulative positivity rate seems to be holding steady among First Nations and across Ontario.
- The hospitalization and death rates among First Nations and Ontario are holding steady.